Future

Once an amiichan, now who am I?

Sharing moment

12 February 2009

Knock on my door

There's a knock on my door
Who?
My tomorrow 'Jobs'
Why?
Need to work on something that urgent...dead important~
It's important?
Yeah...feel like at the edge of building (-_-*
So, wat's new then?
Job well done tomorrow.
Seeing Madam Akhtazeti (College Principal)
more....
Trryyyy.....to contact her 1st...and get her signature
Then?
End up 11.30am after class at my advisor's room for prog: Pildacil
CELPAD, Lvl 4 (4L)
For what??
Check up my BM letter lah....oh,great~
.......
Fly to my college's office and fax to our dear 2 big sponsors
-Thx-
to
Galeri Ilmu
&
HS Massyi Printing Sdn Bhd
Finally...
MEET UP AT SDEV
5.30pm
-Meeting Mainboard with Badan Pencegah Rasuah-
It's for my team, Secretariat Pencegah Rasuah
What about?
For my part, money.....money.....
I hate when problems happened caused by someone that should responsible
Yet, we can't do anything bout the faults
rather
We solve it. Still hoping for miracle~
Ya Rabb, please help me to be calm & patience with all these problems
So, the last topic you wanna here for tomorrow?
Sleep & Face the next day with more fighting spirit
Let it flow in my blood with happy face
-Hopefully-
Insya4JJ1
Ameen~
P/S: Truthfully, i wanna tell a lot a thing that happened these past 3 weeks...but i'm juz too BZ.
Sori~