Future

Once an amiichan, now who am I?

Sharing moment

20 June 2008

Wedding

School holiday I'm telling you...is like heaven for Wedding's Event,

Back before the mid-term, the final...busy wif family big event
-My Kazen wedding (L)-

Well, obviously I didn't do much...just participating as member of the family only hehe
<tgh sibuk ngn mid-term stuff, then final>



What is marriage anyway?
Allah says, "Marry the spouseless among you...if they are poor, God will enrich them of His bounty."(Qur'an 24:32)

For that reason,

Marriage is a highly recommended deed. K...
According to the Principles of Islamic jurisprudence
Any communication in imperative form from God can have two levels of meaning: either it is an obligatory command or a very high recommendation.

But you have to understand...about marriage that...if you didn't,why?
Prophet saying that, "Whoever refrains from marriage because of fear of poverty, he has indeed thought badly of God." (Wasa'ilu 'sh-Shi'ah, vol. 14, p. 24)
If you did, four wives?
In another verse Allah says, "... Then marry such women as seem good to you two, three or four. But if you fear that you will not do justice between your wives, then marry only one... "(4:3)
Tq.
Back again to the Big Event

16th May 2008
Selamat dinikahkan

Next day, kenduri kt umah Pengantin Perempuan,

Eating together as husband and wife

23rd May 2008

Congratulation!
May Allah bless both of you forever

Well, end of the day...i enjoying myself exhausted but happily at my room (8.00pm kt Saf hehehe...)

-me,myself, joyous event...-